Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Funky Fold Card Template

I was looking up ideas on different card styles and came across Cheryls Funky Fold card. She has a nice video on how to do it on her blog found here:  Funky Fold Card Video

Here's the card that she made:



I thought it would be helpful to me if I had a template, so I looked high and low on the internet, but couldn't find one. So, I decided to make one.

Here is the Funky Fold Card Template that I came up with:

I hope this template along with her video helps anyone that has run into trouble making the card.

It looks like a fantastic card to make. Once I make one (or a few) I will put up pictures.

Enjoy!

EDIT:
After going home and trying my template, I came up with an easy way to use it with really no measuring.

I basically just laid out the template over the top of my paper, and lined up the score marks on my cutter/score board. After I scored all the lines, I lined up the cut marks on the cutter and cut them. Kind of hard to explain, but it was easier for me than doing all that measuring.

I started to make an octopus card, but ran out of time before I had to go to bed, so it's a work in progress. Pics when it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment