Friday, August 26, 2011

Halloween Cards!

I have been making Halloween cards lately. Sending some to my mom as gifts.
**Had to use my cell to take the pictures, sorry they are so crummy**

Pumpkin Card:

These cards were made from the "Wild Card" cricut cartridge. They were cut out at 5.5". I didn't cut out an envelope for them because I have the small cricut, and I wanted bigger cards.

Not sure I like the 2nd one.


Monster Card:

For the monster cards, I used the "Wild Card" cartridge again. These are cut at 5.5" as well. They are really cute.

I added real buttons on them, and the 2nd one has black spiderweb patterned paper as the body (You can't see it because of the blurry)


Pumpkin Kitty Card:

These are my favorites.

I used the dresser card template for this card.

For the pumpkins, I cut out 3 ovals/circles for each one and layered them to make them pumpkin-y. The top layer is stuck on with a pop dot, so it gives it a little dimension. The pumpkin faces were hand drawn with a sharpie marker.

The black cats are glittery (as you can't see... sorry) They were little sticky cut outs I had in my stash of embellishments.

I will probably make a few more of the last card, then it's on to Thanksgiving cards!



No comments:

Post a Comment